|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price( USD )||Register|
|ITIL Intermediate Service Design 90 Days E-Learning||90 Days Access||e-Learning||
Prepare for the ITIL Intermediate Service Design Certification Exam with full-time intensive training course from iCert Global in . We are an AXELOS Certified Partner for imparting ITIL Intermediate training in and an Acquiros Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for ITIL Intermediate certification training worldwide.
Our expert trainer will ensure that your learning goals are achieved by attending our three days full-time, intensive training session. Our course content includes two simulated ITIL Intermediate Service Design (SD) practice tests with 80 sample ITIL Intermediate SD exam prep questions. Our AXELOS accredited courseware, interactive training by an industry expert with real-life case studies and two simulated tests will prepare you to clear the ITIL Intermediate SD Exam on your first attempt.
Dont miss this chance to fast track your career as an ITSM professional with a globally recognized ITIL Intermediate SD certification that propels your career to greater heights.
Please fill-in the Enquiry Form on this page to know more about our upcoming ITIL Intermediate Service Design (SD) certification training courses in and other cities across United States or call now on +1 (713)-287-1252, +1 (713)-518-1852 or e-mail info (at) icertglobal (dot) com for more information on our upcoming ITIL certification training courses in .
ITIL® Intermediate Service Design Certification Training Course in , United States
The Service Design (SD) module is one of theIntermediate modules with the Service Lifecycle that focuses mainly on 3Ps of Service Design: Purpose, Principle and Process. Learn more about the architecture and environment, and find out how this module is interrelated with other ITIL Service Lifecycle. To make the most of the opportunity in this faculty led face-to-face session, the course provides guidance on how to create and launch products and services that will meet the pressing service design g needs of organizations.
As with any of the Intermediate modules, it is recommended that candidates have exposure to basic concepts in IT and at least two years professional experience working in IT Service Management.
- At least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme
- A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (achieved via Service Manager or Practitioner bridging routes)
It is also strongly recommended that candidates.
- Demonstrate familiarity with IT terminology and understand the context of availability, capacity, security, supplier, service level management and other related process
- Have some experience of working in a IT service management within a service provider environment.
ITIL Credit System
- Under the ITIL Credit System, you must earn a number of credits from each ITIL qualification to progress to the next level within the ITIL scheme.
- The SD module is worth three credits towards the minimum of 17 required to progress to the Managing Across the Lifecycle module, which is the final step before the ITIL Expert Level.
Introduction to Service Design:
oThe purpose and objectives of service Design
oThe scope of service design and ways that service design adds value to the business
oThe context of service design in relation to all other lifecycle stages
Service design principles:
oDesign service solutions related to a customers needs
oDesign and utilize the service portfolio to enhance business value
oThe measurement systems and metrics
oService design models to accommodate different service solution
Service Design Processes:
oThe knowledge, interpretation and analysis of service design principles, techniques and relationships and their application to the design of effective service solutions
Service design technology-related activities:
oRequirements engineering in the design process and utilizing the three types of requirements as identified for any system; functional, management/operations and usability
oThe design of technical architectures for data and information management, and application management
Organizing for Service Design:
oHow to design, implement and populate a RACI diagram for any process that is within the scope of IT service management
oThe service design roles and responsibilities, where and how they are used and how a service design organization would be structured to use these roles
oService design related service management tools, where and how they would be used.
oThe benefits and types of tools that support service design
Implementing and improving service design:
oThe six-stage implementation/improvement cycle and how the activities in each stage of the cycle are applied
oHow business impact analysis, service level requirements and risk assessment can affect service design solutions
Challenges, critical success factors and risks:
oBe able to provide insight and guidance for service design
1. Who can attend the workshop?
CIOs, CTOs, Managers, Supervisory Staff, Team Leaders, Service Designers, IT architects, Planners, IT Consultants, IT audit , security managers, coordination and integration of design activities within the service lifecycle.
2. What are the Prerequisites to attend the workshop?
In order to attend the workshop, you must hold ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
3. Why should I go for this workshop?
ITIL® framework is known to improve service delivery and management within or by an organization and helps to improve customer satisfaction, increase employee morale, improve ROI, eliminate waste and enhance staff retention. The Service Design phase of ITIL® helps design IT services from architecture to documentation, to meet the needs of business. iCert Global is an ATO of PEOPLECERT to conduct ITIL® trainings and hence you will receive the best resources and coaching from experts certified in ITIL®. You will get all the training needed to pass the exam and also gain practical knowledge to design services to satisfy business objectives.
4. What is the examination format?
Multiple choice examination questions, Eight questions per paper, 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 70%, 90 minutes duration, Closed book. 5. What more will I get along with the training? You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
6. What are modes of payment?
Visa Debit/ Credit Card, MasterCard, Amex.
7. Can I extend the e-learning access period? Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Please raise a request via our Help and Support portal.