|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price( USD)||Register|
|ITIL Intermediate Service Operation Instructor-Led Online Class Training||July 26-27, 2018||Instructor-Led Online Class||1,399.00||Enroll|
|ITIL Intermediate Service Operation Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Aug 30-31, 2018||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|ITIL Intermediate Service Operation Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Sep 27-28, 2018||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|ITIL Intermediate Service Operation 90 Days E-Learning||90 Days Access||e-Learning||
Prepare for the ITIL Intermediate Service Operation Certification Exam with full-time intensive training course from iCert Global in . We are an AXELOS Certified Partner for imparting ITIL Intermediate training in and an Acquiros Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for ITIL Intermediate certification training worldwide.
Our expert trainer will ensure that your learning goals are achieved by attending our three days full-time, intensive training session. Our course content includes two simulated ITIL Intermediate Service Operation (SO) practice tests with 80 sample ITIL Intermediate SO exam prep questions. Our AXELOS accredited courseware, interactive training by an industry expert with real-life case studies and two simulated tests will prepare you to clear the ITIL Intermediate SO Exam on your first attempt.
Dont miss this chance to fast track your career as an ITSM professional with a globally recognized ITIL Intermediate SO certification that propels your career to greater heights.
Please fill-in the Enquiry Form on this page to know more about our upcoming ITIL Intermediate Service Operation (SO) certification training courses in and other cities across United States or call now on +1 (713)-287-1252, +1 (713)-518-1852 or e-mail info (at) icertglobal (dot) com for more information on our upcoming ITIL certification training courses in .
ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation Certification Training Course in , United States
The purpose of the service operation stage of the service lifecycle is to coordinate and carry out the activities and processes required to deliver and manage services at agreed levels to business users and customers. Service operation is also responsible for the ongoing management of the technology that is used to deliver and support services.
Service operation is a critical stage of the service lifecycle. Well-planned and well-implemented processes will be to no avail if the day-to-day operation of those processes is not properly conducted, controlled and managed.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification
- At least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme
- A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (achieved via Service Manager or Practitioner bridging routes)
Introduction to Service Operation:
- The purpose, objectives and scope of service operation
- The value to the business
- The context of service operation in the ITIL® Service lifecycle The fundamental aspects of service operation and the ability to define them
Service Operation Principles:
- The basic conflict between maintaining the status quo and adapting to changes in business needs
- Understanding operational health
- Need for good documentation
- Need for good communication including communication strategy
- Service Operations input and output
Service Operation Processes:
- The main processes of Service Operation will be extensively covered, highlighting their operational and interactions between these processes. Service Operations include 4 main processes which are Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and, Access Management.
Common Service Operation Activities:
- Common activities of Service Operation are coordinated for the ongoing management of the technology
- Monitoring, Reporting and Control contributes to ongoing management of the services and the technology
- How the operational activities of processes covered in other lifecycle stages contribute to service operation.
- How IT operations staff should look for opportunities to improve the operational activities
Organizing for Service Operation:
- Role, objectives and activities of each of the four functions of service operation: ( Service Desk, Technical Management Function, IT Operations Management, Application Management )
- Service operation roles, responsibilities and structure
- The generic requirement of Technology that support service management
- The specific technology required to support the service operations process and functions
Implementation of Service Operation:
- The roles and responsibilities related to capacity, availability, ITSCM and information security management, how they fit and are used within the service design organization to support PPO
Technology and implementation considerations:
- Specific issues relevant to implementing service operation including
- Managing Change in Service Operation
- Assessing and Managing Risk
- Operations Staff involvement in Service Design and Service Transition
- Planning and implementing service management technologies within a company
Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- The challenges, CSFs and Risk related to Service Operations
What is the cost of ITIL Foundation classroom training?
ITIL Foundation courses are generally 3 days long. iCert Global offers ITIL Foundation course that leads to the ITIL foundation qualification and enables delegates to understand the key concepts and terminology within the newly updated ITIL framework. Delegates will sit the ITIL exam on the final day. The cost of this course depends upon the location .
What is an ITIL qualification?
ITIL stands for: Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
The ITIL Certificates are designed as - IT Service Management - qualifications . They are aimed at all personnel who wish to become familiar with the best practices for IT Service Management, as defined in the Axelos IT Infrastructure Library guidelines.
What does having ITIL certification mean?
The holder of the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management should be aware of the techniques, processes and functions in the core ITIL publications of Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. He or she should be able to relate this knowledge to wider IT issues and to their own work environment.
How do I get recognised in ITIL?
To get recognised in ITIL as an individual you need to achieve certification by taking an ITIL examination through a recognised exam centre. There are several levels to ITIL certification and which one aim to reach will depend on your current career level and your aspirations for the future.
For companies wishing to adopt ITIL, the route tends to be slightly different. The biggest decision is deciding if ITIL is right for you, and that requires an investment of time, collecting and reviewing information from the marketplace.
Why do I need an ITIL Qualification?
The majority of people that consider ITIL as a qualification do so for career and personal development reasons. Often this is driven by a change of job or career, where you notice that to get to the top of the CV pile, you need to have an extra qualification like ITIL (even if you have been involved in service management successfully for many years without it). In many advertised positions ITIL has become a prerequisite.
The majority of companies that implement ITIL also encourage their employees to take the exams. If your staff have accredited ITIL qualifications, then you can present your company as using ITIL. This works particularly well where you tender for or supply to any large IT organisations or outsourcing companies.
- Service Strategy Guidance on defining the types and levels of service that you wish to provide to your users and/or your customers.
- Service Design Guidance to shape the way in which your service strategy will become a reality.
- Service Transition Guidance on the implementation of these services. Moving from the previous state to the new state.
- Service Operation Guidance on the day to day management and measurement of your services.
- Continual Service Improvement Guidance on how to periodically reviews your portfolio of services to ensure that they are as good as they can be and still of value you to your clients.
In addition, ITIL is supported by a comprehensive qualifications scheme, accredited training organisations, and implementation and assessment tools.
Can I use the ITIL Manuals only to study?
For foundation level you can, as the ITIL manuals contain pretty much everything you need. However it is hard work, and often your own interpretation of ITIL may be different to that required. If you are working on a shoestring budget, then this may be the only option open to you, but with all the extra study involved, your time may be better spent learning using an accredited course.
For the intermediate or diploma levels it is compulsory to attend an accredited training course.
What languages are the ITIL examinations available in?
The Foundation examinations are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Chinese, Japanese and Russian. The Practitioner examinations are available in English only. The Service Manager examinations are available in English, German and Russian.
If I take ITIL Foundation in another language do I still have to learn the ITIL terms in English?
Yes, you do. In the examinations you will find both the English as well as the translated terms. The ITIL terms can be found in the exam requirements.
How long do I have to wait for the results of my multiple choice examinations?
For each multiple choice exam, every candidate receives the result paper and certificate within four weeks of the examination session.
How can I specify how my name should be printed on the certificate?
At the start of the examination session one fills in the Personal Data Form. On this form there is an item where you can specify exactly how your name should be printed on the certificate.
What happens if I fail an exam?
In the unfortunate case you failed an examination, you can take part in another examination session, which is subject to a resit fee. This does not necessarily have to be at the same examination centre.
There is no limit to the number of times you can retake the examination.
Exam pass rates are much higher for delegates who have sat an accredited training course. You should consider potential resit costs when choosing the most appropriate training route.
What is Prometric and what is its role?
Thomson Prometric is a worldwide provider of computer based examinations. The ITIL Foundation examination is one of the examinations available in the Prometric Authorized Testing Centers.