Project Management Institute's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is an industry recognized certification, accredited by Project Management Institute (PMI)®. This course is mostly sought by Project Manager or aspirants following Agile practices, and trains about the concepts, principles, methodology, tools and techniques employed in managing Project. PMI-ACP® certification proves your net worth as an Agile practitioner and empowers you with the knowledge and confidence in a framework thats gaining traction and adoption by leading corporate.
iCertGlobal is conducting 3-day comprehensive (PMI-ACP)® Agile Certified Practitioner certification exam prep training course in Vancouver, BC. Our course content prepared by experienced trainers, interactive learning sessions with real-life examples and case studies and two full-length (PMI-ACP)® exam practice tests with 240 mock exam prep questions will enable you to prepare confidently for the PMI-ACP Examination to clear it on your first attempt.
Our PMI-ACP certification training course created by leading subject matter experts and delivered by experienced trainers, along with 2 full-length PMP sample tests and complimentary e-learning course included with classroom training will prepare you to take the PMP certification exam with confidence.
Register Now! for this PMI-ACP Exam Prep Certification Training course in Vancouver, BC and enhance your skills with an Agile certification.
• 3-day full-time intensive PMI-ACP® Certification Training
• PMI-ACP classroom workshop conducted by an expert instructor
• 2 full-length PMI-ACP® practice tests, 200 practice questions
• 21 Contact Hours Certificate
• Chapter-wise practice questions
• Complimentary access to PMI-ACP® E-learning
• Interactive PMI-ACP® training workshop - Weekend and weekday
• Instructor-led Live Online Training also available on demand
• Globally recognized and in-demand worldwide.
• Recognizes your expertise in using agile practices in your projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques.
• Carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
• Supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management.
• Demonstrates your level of professionalism in agile practices of project management to employers and potential employers.
• Increases your professional versatility in both project management tools and techniques.
Download PMI-ACP Brochure.
Write a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*)