Course Overview and Key Features
- PMP® Certification Live Online Training Features in San Diego, CA
- PMP® Certification Live Online Training Course Schedule in San Diego, CA
- PMP® Certification Live Online Training Course Description in San Diego, CA
- PMP® Certification Live Online Training Eligibility Criteria in San Diego, CA
- PMP® Certification Exam Format in San Diego, CA
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) Average Salaries Worldwide
- PMP® Exam Format is Changing from 1st July 2020
- PMP® Certification Live Online Training Course Agenda in San Diego, CA
- PMP Certification Live Online Training FAQs in San Diego, CA
- PMP® Certification Live Online Training (LVC) San Diego, CA
- Benefits of PMP Certification Live Online Training in San Diego, CA
- Photo Gallery of PMP Certification Training Classroom Courses in the United States
- PMP® Certification Training Testimonials and Customer Feedback
PMP® Certification Live Online Training Features in San Diego, CA, United States
- 4-day full-time intensive PMP® Live Online Training
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate, which is a Mandatory requirement to appear for the PMP Examination
- PMP Live Online Training conducted by an expert instructor
- 5 full-length PMP Exam Prep Practice Tests
- 2000+ PMP exam prep practice questions
- Complimentary access to PMP E-learning course
- PMP Program Handbook based on PMBOK® Guide - 6th Edition
- Help with PMP Exam Application Process
- Interactive PMP Live Virtual Class is available for both weekends and weekdays
- Instructor-led PMP Classroom Training also available on demand
PMP® Certification Live Online Training Course Schedule in San Diego, CA, United States
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price( USD)||Register|
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Mar 23-26,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Apr 27-30,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||May 25-28,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Jun 22-25,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||July 27-30,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Aug 24-27,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Sept 21-24,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Oct 26-29,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Nov 16-19,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|PMP® 4 days Instructor-Led Online Class Training||Dec 14-17,2021||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|4 Days PMP® Boot Camp||Mar 23-26,2021||Classroom||
|4 Days PMP® Boot Camp||Apr 27-30,2021||Classroom||
|4 Days PMP® Boot Camp||May 25-28,2021||Classroom||
|4 Days PMP® Boot Camp||Jun 22-25,2021||Classroom||
|4 Days PMP® Boot Camp||July 27-30,2021||Classroom||
|4 Days PMP® Boot Camp||Aug 24-27,2021||Classroom||
|4 Days PMP® Boot Camp||Sept 21-24,2021||Classroom||
|4 Days PMP® Boot Camp||Oct 26-29,2021||Classroom||
|PMP® 90 days e-Learning||90 Days Access||e-Learning||
|PMP® 180 days e-Learning||180 Days Access||e-Learning||
|PMP® 365 days e-Learning||360 Days Access||e-Learning||
PMP® Certification Live Online Training Course Description in San Diego, CA, United States
We conduct PMP® training program based on the Project Management Institute’s “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition). Professionals will train you about the project lifecycle, process groups, knowledge areas and equip you with the functional knowledge and business insights to lead and manage projects effectively.
Our 4 day PMP® training program will fully prepare you to pass your certification exam and also give you an in-depth knowledge about the various and best Project Management best practices.
BENEFITS OF PMP® CERTIFICATION
At the end of this course, you will:
- Gain the skills and knowledge of Project Management based on the PMBOK® Guide - 6th Edition and real-life Project Management practices
- Know how to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply Project Management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of Project Management terms and principles
- Contribute to Higher Billing Rate and Better Job
- Open Doors to New Clients
- Gain International Recognition
- Establish Credibility
PMP® Certification Live Online Training Eligibility Criteria in San Diego, CA, United States
The criteria stipulated by PMI ® clearly states the education background and number of hours of experience required in order to become eligible to apply for PMP ® exam. For more details, please visit this link.
PMP® Certification Requirements
|Educational Background||Project Management Experience|
|Secondary degree (High School)||Minimum of five years/60 months of unique, non-overlapping professional management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks|
|Four-year degree(Bachelor's)||Minimum three years/36 months unique, non-overlapping
professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks
PMP® Certification Exam Format in San Diego, CA, United States
You need to fill-in the PMP® application with the relevant information about work experience. The PMP exam needs to be completed in 4 hours, which will be a 200 multiple-choice questions. Once certified, You will have to earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years to maintain PMP
Start by confirming if you are complying with the eligibility criteria to qualify for the PMP certification examination. Ensure the information filled is right and relevant. Once submitted, you cannot do any correction. So take time, inspect and edit before you submit. Only when you fully confident about the correctness of the information, submit the application. The email you mention is critical as this will be only point of contact for the PMI® to reach out to you. PMI® will post your reminders about necessary information to be communicated. You will have to schedule the examination which needs to be taken with one-year after approval of your application.
The only way is PMI® Online Certification System.
Its subjective and depends much on the audit process. Usually, it would take 5 days to process and approve the application. In case, PMI® decides to audit, the duration for approval might stretch.
The correctness and conformance will be checked in the audit process PMI® selects on a random basis and if your application comes up for audit, you may need to provide the documents requested as evidence, like certificate copies, proof of work experience , etc., and hence it is strongly recommended that you keep a copy of all the documents submitted along with the examination application.
Your manager or supervisor possessing the recommended experience can endorse your project experience.
postal mail or express courier service is the most preferred means to post the requested audited documents to the PMI®'s official address. Kindly post all the required documents in a single envelope and avoid multiple posts. Please note that PMI® will not accept documents sent through fax machine or emails.
From the time of communication by PMI®, you need to post all the required documents within 90 days.
In the event of a failed audit, the certification fee (minus a processing fee) will be refunded. The Certification Department will take further action on a case-by-case basis. If you fail the PMP® application audit, the PMI® will deduct $100 from your application fee, and you will receive a refund of the remaining fees paid.
The exam application fees must be paid during the submission of the application. The Audit is at the discretion of PMI, and happens during processing of applicants documentation.
You can request for refund 30 days before the expiry of the exam date. PMI® will deduct USD 100 as processing fee and refund the rest.
You can make as many as 3 attempts in one calendar year as allowed by PMI®.
Usually it takes about 4 to 6 weeks to receive the certificate from the date of passing the exam.
We offer a successful completion of training programs which will credit 35 professional development units (PDUs), and fulfill a key prerequisite for qualifying for PMP® Exam.
PMP® Certification is valid for three years.
As many as 60 PDUs (professional development units) are required to maintain PMP® certification.
You can attend Online Classroom:
You must finish one complete batch and score minimum of 60% in at least one simulation test conducted by us.
Online Self learning or eLearning.
You must complete 85% of the course as a minimum and score minimum of 60% in at least one simulation test .
Project Management Professional (PMP) Average Salaries Worldwide
PMP® Exam Format is Changing from January 02, 2021
PMP® Certification Live Online Training Course Agenda in San Diego, CA, United States
1. What is a Project?
2. Comparison between Project and Operation
3. What is Project Management and Project Environment?
4 Project, Program and Portfolio Management
5. The Environment in which Projects Operate
1. Enterprise Environmental Factors - Internal & External
2. Organization Process Assets
3. Organizational Systems
C. The Role Of The Project Manager
1. Definition Of Project Manager
2. Project Manager Sphere of Influence
3. Project Manager Competencies
4. Performing Integration
D. Project Integration Management
1. Develop Project Charter
2. Develop Project Management Plan
3. Direct and Manage Project Work
4. Manage Project Knowledge
5. Monitor and Control Project Work
6. Perform Integrated Change Control
7. Close Project or Phase
E. Project Scope Management
1. Plan Scope Management
2. Collect Requirements
3. Define Scope
4. Create WBS
5. Validate Scope
6. Control Scope
F. Project Schedule Management
1. Plan Schedule Management
2. Define Activities
3. Sequence Activities
4. Estimate Activity Duration
5. Develop Schedule
6. Control Schedule
G. Project Quality Management
1. Plan Quality Management
2. Manage Quality
3. Control Quality
H. Project Resource Management
1. Plan Resource Management
2. Estimate Activity Resources
3. Acquire Resources
4. Develop Team
5. Manage Team
6. Control Resources
I. Project Communications Management
1. Plan Communication Management
2. Manage Communications
3. Monitor Communications
J. Project Risk Management
1. Plan Risk Management
2. Identify Risks
3. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
4. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
5 Plan Risk Responses
6. Implement Risks Responses
7. Monitor Risks
K. Project Procurement Management
1. Plan Procurement Management
2. Conduct Procurement
3. Control Procurement
L. Project Stakeholder Management
1. Identify Stakeholders
2. Plan Stakeholder Engagement
3. Manage Stakeholder Engagement
4. Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
M. Professional and Social Responsibility
1. PMI Code Of Conduct
2. Applicability of Code Of Conduct
PMP Certification Live Online Training FAQs in San Diego, CA, United States
PMP Certification Live Online Training FAQs in San Diego, CA
1. How do I find my PMI® ID number?
You receive your PMI® ID number, also known as your Member ID, when you apply for the credential exam or when you first become a PMI® member. You use this number to report PDUs.
2. How do I find my certification (PMP®, CAPM®, etc.) number?
Your certification number is shown on the certificate as the PMP®,Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® or PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® number.
3. When is the earliest I can start earning PDUs after I earn a credential?
You can start earning and reporting PDU activities as soon as you earn a credential.
4. I participated in an activity in which only part of the program focused on project management. How do I determine the number of PDUs?
In this situation, you should estimate the percentage of time that was directly relevant to project management. For example, a 15-hour course deemed 50 percent relevant would earn 7.5 PDUs. Be prepared to justify your estimates in the event that you are selected for audit.
5. When reporting PDU activities, is any supporting documentation required?
You do not need supporting documentation to report PDUs and renew your credential. You should complete the online Activity Reporting Forms in the appropriate amount of time and submit the Self-Directed Learning (SDL) worksheet for your reported SDL activities.
NOTE: PMI® recommends you maintain a personal folder for all PDU-related documentation and keep this documentation for at least 18 months after your CCR cycle has ended. If you are randomly selected for an audit, you will need to provide this documentation.
6. Do I need to submit a separate Activity Reporting Form for each activity during a multiple-day event?
No. You may submit one Activity Reporting Form for the event, which covers the total number of PDUs. However, you should mention the individual activities under item two, "Program/Activity Title."
7. How do I determine the program number for chapter events under Category 3?
The program number would be in the format XXXX-XXXXXX, where the first four digits are the chapter's provider ID number, and the last six digits are assigned to each activity by the component. Generally, chapter ID numbers begin with "C"
NOTE: If you attend a class given by a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), the number is the same as the R.E.P.'s ID number.
8. How do I know if a course or seminar is sufficiently related to project management?
You may assume that courses offered by R.E.P.s are related to project and/or program management. If a course does not appear to be related, please notify PMI® at once. If you are reporting attendance at a non-R.E.P. program or a self-directed learning (SDL) project, please use the process areas of the PMBOK® Guide as a reference to qualify project management topics.
9. If I make the same presentation to multiple audiences, can I earn PDUs for each presentation?
Yes. The activity would be claimed under Category 2C, "Speaker on a Project/Program Management Topic." The only qualification is that the program must be delivered to a new audience each time you present it.
10. How do I retrieve my Prometric User ID or Password?
A candidate's primary e-mail address will always serve as their User ID on Prometric's website.
Candidates can retrieve their password by visiting:
When selecting the "Forgot Password" option, candidates will be prompted to enter their primary e-mail address and will be asked a security question before a password is released.
Please note that this information is separate from your PMI® username and Password
11. Where do I get the Application for Certification Renewal?
Once you earn and report the appropriate number of PDUs required to maintain your credential, PMI® will e-mail a PDF of the application and a link so you can complete the renewal process online. If you do not wish to complete the process online, you can download and print out the PDF, complete it, and send it by postal mail with the appropriate renewal fees included.
Applications sent by fax will not be accepted.
12. If I do not renew at the end of my next cycle, can I get a refund?
If you continue an active certification status for the entire duration of your certification/CCR cycle-3 years-you will not be given a refund.
13. Does PMI® offers an installment or yearly payment plan?
At this time, the renewal process cannot accommodate partial payment options. In the future, PMI® hopes to accept a variety of payment schedules.
14. Can I get an extension beyond the suspension expiration date?
PMI® recognizes that hardships may arise. Credential holders who are military personnel called to active duty, incapacitated due to illness or out on maternity leave can request an extension.
15. I have retired from the project management profession. How do I end my certification?
Please send a written request to PMI®'s certification department. Your certification will then be marked non-active. PMP® credential holders with 10 years of good certification standing may qualify for the PMP®-Retired status.
16. Can I complete PDUs during my suspension period and apply them to my recent CCR cycle?
If you complete required PDUs during the suspension period to meet your CCR, you will be able to renew your credential.
17. Will newer PMI® credentials dilute the PMP® or other established PMI® credentials?
No. PMI®'s credentials reflect different roles in project and program management, and therefore, are suitable for different candidates. The certification web pages and credential handbooks can help you determine which credential is right for you.
PMP® Certification Live Online Training (LVC) in San Diego, CA
PMP Certification Live Online Training (LVC) in San Diego, CA
iCert Global is conducting 4-day instructor-led PMP Certification Live Online Training (Live Virtual Class, LVC) for potential PMP Exam aspirants to learn from the confort of their home or office. We can understand your time constraints as a working professional and we have special Live Online Training classes to enable you to prepare for the PMP Exam based on your schedule.
We can arrange PMP Exam Prep Certification Training Live Online courses in San Diego, CA on-demand at a short notice. This Live Online Training is typically conducted through WebEx or GoToMeeting with al facilities for a superior learning experience that is similar to face-to-face physical classroom training.
Contact us on +1-713-287-1213 or +1-713-287-1214 or Fill-in the Enquiry Form to know more about our PMP Live Online Training classes in San Diego, CA.