|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price( USD)||Register|
|CCBA Instructor-Led Online Class Training||July 25-27, 2018||Instructor-Led Online Class||1,799.00||Enroll|
|CCBA Instructor-Led Online Class Training||August 29-31, 2018||Instructor-Led Online Class||
|CCBA Instructor-Led Online Class Training||September 26-28, 2018||Instructor-Led Online Class||
Certification of Competency in Business Analysis TM (CCBA®) is one of the rapidly growing professional courses with more people trying to understand its value. Business analysis is the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders to understand the structure policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. An individual with CCBA® certification will add more value to an organization. CCBAs are acknowledged as competent individuals who perform a role which is increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project.
Our expert trainer will ensure that your learning goals are achieved in this intensive training session. Our course content includes practice tests and exam prep questions. We also provide access to our online training course for this certification training through e-learning / self-paced training to enable you to start your exam preparation as soon as your confirm your participation for this training course.
Our accredited courseware, interactive training provided by an industry expert with hands-on Projects experience, simulated tests, coupled with e-learning access will prepare you to clear the Deep Learning certification exams on your first attempt.
Take the first step towards exploring an opportunity to become a CCBA certified professional. Prepare for the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis TM (CCBA®) exam and fast track your career as an CCBA practitioner. Please fill-in the enquiry form on this page or call now on +1 (713)-287-1252, +1 (713)-518-1852 or e-mail info (at) icertglobal (dot) com for our training consultant to understand your training and learning objectives and guide you with an optimum way to achieve your goals.
CCBA Certification Training Course in , United States
The Certification of Competency in Business Analysis TM (CCBA®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with some business analysis experience. This course covers the basic skill sets required by Business Analyst (BA) professionals based on the industry recognized standards and benchmarks such as International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide), and other industry best practices. The course also provides exposure to business analysis concepts which helps professionals apply the knowledge gained during the program
- Get an overview of the CCBA® training course
- Identify the Certification of Competency in Business AnalysisTM (CCBA®) exam prerequisites
- Know the value of CCBA® to Professionals and Organization
- Learn about the CCBA® exam pattern
- Learn about this tutorial, practice questions, and reference material
- 1. Business Analysis Work ExperienceMinimum of 3,750 hours in the last 7 years
- a. Knowledge Area Requirement: From within all of the business analysis work experience hours,a minimum of 900 hours in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge Areas (or) a minimum of 500 hours in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge Areas
- 2. Professional Development Minimum of 21 hours in the last 4 years
- 3. References
- At least one of the references must be a current contact.
- All references must have known the applicant for at least six months.
- A career manager is defined by IIBA as the person who is responsible for providing and preparing the applicants annual performance review.
- Project managers cannot be references unless they are also the applicants career manager. The reference form must clearly indicate they fill both roles or the reference will not qualify.
- Only two references will be assessed during the application assessment process.
- It is the applicants responsibility to ensure the reference submits their form in time to be considered for the exam date of interest and to do any necessary follow-up with their references.
- 4. Agreement with the CCBA® Code of Conduct
Introduction to Business Analysis
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Requirements Management and Communication
Solution Assessment and Validation
Business Analysis Techniques
What is CCBA?
CCBA is the accreditation given by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) to candidates who successfully complete the examination based on the BABOK Guide Version 3.
Where Can I get the BABOK book to study?
IIBA members are provided with a complimentary copy of the BABOK Guide Version 3in PDF format. If you are an IIBA member, you can download BABOK Version 3 for your reference from the IIBA website. Non-members can buy a copy of the BABOK Guide Version 3 PDF for $29.95.