Please read the following carefully
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") control your use of this website www.icertglobal.com ("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, "iCert Global" is referred to as the "Company", "us," or "we."
'You' refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The iCert Global web site (the 'Site'), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the 'Products') are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by iCert Global ('we', 'our', 'us', or the 'Company'). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the 'Company Products'.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- iCert Global is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information;
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It's prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to iCert Global or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Special Offers - Disclaimer
Book yourself a slot and bag your goodies or special discount on courses. Gifts cannot be guaranteed once the seats are taken. Please hurry and ENROLL now.
* Samsung Tab 4: Limited offer and especially for early bird. So get them before they're gone.
** PMI Membership: We will bear the PMI Membership fee worth $139 for those Registrants enrolling as early bird.
+ Revision Request: Subject to availability of Class and Trainer.
HyperlinksThis website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, iCert Global will not be held responsible.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- Do not link to iCert Global pages and sub pages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to iCert Global website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are www.icertglobal.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to iCert Global, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner,
iCert Global has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of iCert Global intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
Claims of Intellectual Property ViolationsIf you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement, please provide us the below information and we will act on it:
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the iCert Global website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details - Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner's behalf
- You can reach iCert Global to notify your claims of copyright By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Transaction TermsWhen you transact on the iCert Global website, you agree to the following terms of transactions.
- To make a transaction on iCert Global website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
- There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH iCert Global.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon iCert Global unless agreed to by iCert Global in writing.
iCert Global reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of iCert Global website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers,
iCert Global reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of iCert Global Study Material
iCert Global owns the Intellectual property rights of all the study materials provided to the delegates, partners and affiliates. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be duplicated, transmitted digitally, mechanically or by photocopying, recording and should not be translated into other languages without a written permission.