PMP Training Course Description in Buffalo, NY
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is one of the most reputed and recognized professional qualification for project managers. This certification is offered by Project Management Institute (PMI)® and based on based on Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013
We conduct PMP training program based on the Project Management Institute`s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition). Professionals will train you about the project lifecycle, process groups, knowledge areas and equip you with the functional knowledge and business insights to lead and manage projects effectively. The Project manager`s role is to complete the project on time (schedule), within budget (cost) by meeting all the requirements (scope).
Our 4 day PMP® training program will fully prepare you to pass your certification exam and also give you an in-depth knowledge about the various and best Project Management best practices.
This preparation course has been updated and in line with the latest PMP exam .
- Gain knowledge of Project Management based on the PMBOK® Guide - 6th Edition and real-life Project Management practices
- Know how to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply Project Management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of Project Management terms and principles
- Apply project management terminologies and concepts
- Lead Provide faster solutions to clients and ensure open communication between stakeholders and team members
- Lead and motivate the team to perform better
- Ensure compliance, reduce risk factors and save on time and costs
- Attempt a first time pass of PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
- Study PMBOK®Guide's Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas, And The Area Of Professional and Social Responsibility
PMP certification is best recommended for experienced Project Managers or Project Leads with appreciable experience handling and directing projects.. It doesn't restrict to any domain and applicable to all vertical. The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Kathy Rogers, PMP
I am a Project Management Professional and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with extensive experience in Change Management and fundraising. I am a practical, resourceful, energetic educator, Change Manager, fundraiser, project control manager, data scientist, and systems engineer interested in improving processes. I love to teach and to learn. My goal is to continuously improve and learn lessons, to streamline and enhance each participant`s effort, while keeping the experience enjoyable. I am currently studying Cyber Security.