iCert Global conducts 2-hour Webinars on ‘Introduction to PMP Training’ each month. The cost of attending this webinar is $9.99 only.
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification has consistently been among the top ranked certifications worldwide and according to the 10th edition of PMI’s Project Management Salary Survey, respondents holding the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification reported 82% higher salaries than those without a PMP certification.
What is a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification?
- A PMP certification demonstrates your Project Management knowledge, experience, and skills to potential employers and clients
- It provides professional skills necessary to lead project teams and bring projects to successful completion
- It enables you to command higher salaries than non-certified individuals by showcasing competencies in leading and directing projects
Key Takeaways from this 2-hour Webinar on ‘An Introduction to the PMP® Certification:’
- What are the requirements for a PMP Certification?
- Who is the target audience for a PMP certification?
- What is a mandatory requirement for the PMP Exam Application Process?
- What is the eligibility criteria for a PMP Certification?
- What is the work experience required to apply for the PMP Exam?
- What are 35 Contact Hours and why are they important?
- What is the format of the PMP Exam?
- What is the PMP Exam Format?
- What is the breakup of questions in the PMP Exam?
- What is the duration of the PMP Exam?
- How much time does it take to complete the PMP Exam Application Process?
- What are the learning objectives of our 4-day PMP Certification Training Course?
- Learn about 5 Phases of Project Management.
- Which are the 10 Knowledge Areas of Project Management?
- What are the 49 Processes of Project Management?
- What are the Key Features of our PMP Training?
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
- Mock Tests and Practice Questions
- Free E-Learning
- Weekend and Weekday Training Courses
- Classroom and Live Online Training Courses
- Expert Instructor with training and consulting experience
- What are the benefits of getting a PMP Certification?
- Career acceleration
- Increased employability
- Global recognition
- Expand your market reach
- Improve your leadership skills
- Demonstrate superior Project Management skills and more
- What are the different Modes of Training?
- Classroom Training
- Live Online Training
- What is the Schedule of our Upcoming Courses?
- Open House
- Questions from Attendees
- On The Spot Registrations
- 10% Discount ICWE10
Schedule of Webinars:
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price( USD)||Register|
|PMP® Webinar||January 10, 2020||Online||9.99||Enroll|
|PMP® Webinar||February 04, 2020||Online||9.99||Enroll|
|PMP® Webinar||February 13, 2020||Online||9.99||Enroll|
|PMP® Webinar||March 06, 2020||Online||9.99||Enroll|
|PMP® Webinar||March 13, 2020||Online||9.99||Enroll|
|PMP® Webinar||April 03, 2020||Online||9.99||Enroll|
|PMP® Webinar||April 10, 2020||Online||9.99||Enroll|